Thursday, November 8, 2012

True confession

I'll freely admit that I have a desire to plan out a series of posts encompassing my thoughts and views, sharing bits of my personal history, philosophy, educational plans, history tidbits, pictures of puppies, travel plans, titleholder insights, blah blah blah....all in a carefully ordered series so I don't seem to be too focused on any one thing and get boring. No, really. That's what I want to do. It's part of what I want to share - all that fun stuff.  And it will all be carefully scripted, meticulously edited, and ultimately...sterile. Any spontaneity will be smothered with that approach, and it will not be fun. So, in the spirit of freshness, I start with my confession. And I'm not going back and editing a single sentence once I start the next one. I'll admit, it's a little rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment