Wednesday, November 7, 2012

All journeys begin with the first step

Hi there.
Here's a brief intro to who I am and why I'm here now.
My name is Don, I'm 46, and I am a Leatherman. My boy and my pup call me Daddy, but I don't expect anybody else to do that unless we're close.
My boy is boy chris, and we are in our 9th year together. My pup is Pup Luckey and we are in our 4th year together. I love them dearly.

In September 2012, Pup Luckey and I traveled to Tulsa, OK, to compete in the newly renewed International Puppy and Trainer Contest. It was a fantastic experience, and we won the titles.

So, for the next year, we'll be traveling, educating, visiting, and sharing the FUN of human puppy interactions with our kinky family. Part of the education will happen here - I'll share some of my thoughts and ideas about human puppy/trainer interactions, and we'll have other opportunities to share at the events we visit through the year.

That's a wrap for the first post, and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Cannot wait for the next post Woof!

    ReplyDelete