Monday, August 5, 2013

2013 AIDS Walk Colorado Donations

I'm taking a break in posting the travel updates to let you know my upcoming plans. This next Saturday morning, August 10, I'm going to be decked out in my Corcoran Boots and Title Vest (and probably a little more clothes) to participate in the 26th Annual AIDS Walk Colorado event. I'll be walking with the Denver boys of Leather on their team.

Yes, it's a fundraising event. If anybody has some spare dollars that they'd like to share with a good cause - please do. And if anybody has a LOT of dollars they want to contribute towards a good cause - please do. Colorado has a great in-state support system and network for people affected by HIV. This fundraising will impact many, many lives.

I've set a reasonable goal, and would appreciate any support that you can give. There are only five days left until the event, so if you read this and feel inclined, don't hesitate. Share what you can.  Even if you cannot afford to donate, please send your love and your best wishes to support all the individuals walking or running or working to promote and run the event.

My fundraising page is RIGHT HERE.

Thank you, everyone, for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment